The Book Fair will be taking place at the Upper Campus ONLY this year, but students and families from BOTH campuses are invited to shop! Here’s what you need to
know about the Fair, which will take place at the Upper Campus in room #2202:
● Upper Campus Book Fair dates and shopping hours that are open to families and the
○ Thursday, March 24: 4-7 PM
○ Friday, March 25: 8 AM – 12 PM
● Special daytime Book Fair date when 2nd-5th grade students shop only with their class:
○ Wednesday, March 23
● Our Book Fair offers a cash-free payment option called eWallet. It’s an easy digital
account your child can use for shopping at our Fair. Grandparents, friends, and others
can contribute to it too! Cash and credit/debit cards are also accepted. Leftover eWallet
funds from a previous Fair can be transferred to your Spring Fair eWallet.● If you can’t attend the Fair or want a larger selection, shop the Virtual Fair (March
18-31). All orders ship directly to your home and shipping is free for orders over $25.
● Visit the following website to get started with eWallet, shop online, learn more about our
BIG GOAL, and get a sneak peak at some of the books that will be available:
● The Fair is only possible with the help of our amazing parent volunteers! Please go to
https://signup.com/go/tjCjdRA to find a date and time to volunteer.
This event is an opportunity for students of all ages to build their home libraries and further their
love of reading. We hope to see you at the Upper Campus for the Book Fair!