The LNFI PTO is partnering with Gertens Greenhouse, a premier plant retailer in Minnesota, to offer gift cards that benefit the PTO that you can purchase at any time! (Note: Gift cards cannot be used for non-plant items.) Gift cards make a great gift or you can use them for your own landscaping and planting projects! If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift cards can be purchased in amounts of $25, $50, or $100. Gertens will donate 15% of the value of the card to the LNFI PTO! Gift cards can be purchased at any time.
Purchasing gift cards is easy, but takes a few days. To purchase gift cards,
- Send an email to LNFI parent Rebecca Koetter at email@example.com and let her know how many gift cards you would like of each denomination.
- Make a payment by either mailing a check (made out to LNFI PTO) to 1840 Prosperity Rd, Maplewood, MN 55109, or payingwith paypal (include your name, number and amount in the notes). Visit the bottom of the page and look for the ‘donate‘ button. See below for online payment instructions.
- Within a few days, you will be able to pick up your gift cards (under the school name and your name) at the Gertens Landscape desk on the far north side of the main Gertens building. You can use the gifts cards immediately after you pick them up.
Online payment instructions (don’t forget to email firstname.lastname@example.org first!):
- Scroll to bottom middle of this page and click on the Paypal ‘Donate’ button.
- Enter the amount and select whether you want to pay with Paypal or Debit or Credit Card
- To pay with Paypal, enter amount and login to Paypal. Choose how you want to pay, then click ‘Next.’ Use ‘Add a note’ and write your name, phone number, email address, the number of gift cards you want to order, and the time/date you emailed Rebecca the order. Click ‘Donate Now.’
- To pay with a debit or credit card, enter the total purchase amount. Use ‘Add a note’ and write your name, phone number, email address, the number of gift cards you want to order, and the time/date you emailed Rebecca the order. Fill out the address and card information. Click ‘Donate Now.’